Equip yourself with the ability to elicit and document user requirements by effectively communicating with all stakeholders.
Develop skills to evaluate business initiatives, including generating a risk plan, a high-level test plan and a requirements-driven Work Breakdown Structure (WBS). Define the initial scope with potential solutions using multiple visual techniques, and identify and analyze all relevant stakeholders and their needs. Learn strategies for managing changes in requirements.
Gain expertise and insight on the characteristics of excellent requirements, requirement acceptance and problem solving. Learn to communicate effectively with stakeholders and differentiate between key elicitation techniques, their purpose, strengths and weaknesses. Become proficient in elicitation methods for Agile, Waterfall and Iterative.
This certificate program is comprised of two modules of our larger Masters Certificate in Business Analysis program to provide a focused 5 day certificate on improving and developing yours skills towards gathering user requirements and successfully communicating them back to project stakeholders.
Who Should Attend?
- Business Analysts from all industries who are responsible for identifying, analyzing and managing business requirements, analyzing business processes and recommending solutions
- Business Analysts and Managers new to the role
- Business and Systems Analysts who lack formal training and need to close the gaps in their background
- Business or IT professionals who want to move into the Business Analyst role
- Project Managers
- Quality Assurance professionals
- Product Managers
- Business Consultant