How can you build the best service culture in your industry? Achieving strong customer loyalty and customer satisfaction are the cornerstones of every great private and public sector organization.
How your organization should strategically approach creating a customer service culture – that every single team member supports – is what this program is all about.
Special Pre-Course Package
Complete a Service Opportunity Breakdown to Maximize Your Learning
Pre-course thinking and assignments are organized to be comprehensive and targeted to having your specific customer service challenges on-the-job into the curriculum of this three-day learning. This is your opportunity to ask the difficult questions about how you, your teams and/or your organization’s customer service and customer service culture may improve. It is a valuable experience that will get participants engaged before the course and focussed throughout the course.
Your Instructor is committed to creating as meaningful and rich a learning environment as possible. You play a significant role in shaping this course. This is aunique interactive learning opportunity. After all, creating cultural change and (re) focusing on customer service begins with you.
Additional Course Features
You will transform your service culture using:
- Case Studies of high- and low-performing service operations
- Role Plays – applying real-world customer service situations
- Develop Strategic Action Plans
- Use of Self-Assessment questionnaires with your team
- Video Montages and hands-on individual and team exercises
- Guided feedback from the course instructor
- You will also receive service culture checklists, tips, and a leadership style tool to take back to the workplace with you.
- Create a Service Opportunity Breakdown: Measure crucial requirements of service and delivery, and the level; of effectiveness with your customers.
What You Will Learn
- Identify service quality gaps in your organization’s service model – and how to address them
- Assess your own service leadership skills and how to build a Service Culture
- Create a comprehensive Customer Service Breakdown Plan of Action
- How exceptional customer service can be created and sustained – right now!
- Apply measurement techniques to assess and monitor service over time
- Understand how people and groups act in organizations, and how to leverage your relationships
- Modern service delivery best practices and strategies for enhancing customer loyalty
- Apply process mapping techniques to break-down work flows and task-ownership
- Investigate the most effective ways to add value to your customers
- Speed-up customer processes from top to bottom in your organization