Custom Designed Programs
We have an in-house design team that works with organizations to design a program to address unique and specific business goals and/or needs of your organization.
Many of these are in the Leadership development area, but many of them are to support business change initiatives in areas such as Sales, Operations and Human Resource Management.
Our approach focuses on essential skill sets required for 21st Century employees to achieve personal success and effectively impact an organization. Typically the competencies required for each major business and leadership skill has been well defined in our industry, but what matters is to understand the skills and behaviours that your organization needs to emphasize at this point in the life of the business.
As your executive education partner, we work closely with your organization to:
- Perform a Needs Analysis and Environmental Scan to understand your organization and your needs
- Create solutions directly aligned with your strategy, culture and core competencies and most importantly are relevant to your business.
- Where we are asked to develop custom leadership programs for any or all managerial levels, we link leadership development to your talent management and succession plans.
- Many organizations need help in key areas of their talent management process. We want our programs to be effective and we don’t want the value of the program to diminish in the months after the program has run its course.
- We created a Global Talent Centre to provide a selection of services and programs specifically designed to help a company systematize the development of talent.
“TD collaborated with SEEC to create and deliver the PMI Boot Camp. This one-of-a-kind program is an industry first and unique to TD Bank. SEEC was instrumental in helping develop the curriculum, which has become known for its tailored content, engaging subject matter experts, and strong facilitation. In two years since its inception, PMI Boot Camp has been in high demand. I highly recommend SEEC to anyone looking to create a high value executive learning and development program within their organization.”